...when I get my life back (wait -- when IS that, exactly?)
Spider-Man 3 (even though I've heard it's not that good)
Waitress
The Ex
Georgia Rule (even though it has Lindsay Lohan?)
Shrek the Third (I love the M&M commercial where Donkey and Puss in Boots are smacking on peanut butter)
Pirates of the Caribbean!
Knocked Up
Ratatouille (and while I'm at it, Meet the Robinsons) (I don't care if they've split; Disney and Pixar still go together in my mind)
Transformers (maybe)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!! (Trailer here)
The Simpsons Movie (maybe)
The Bourne Ultimatum
Becoming Jane (Don't know, just heard of it, but I do like Jane Austen, and Anne Hathaway and so cute)
Good Luck Chuck (despite annoying Jessica Alba)
And that brings us to the end of August with release dates, and the end of my ridiculous daydreaming. Considering the last movie I saw was Pan's Labyrinth, which comes out on DVD next week, it's probably not realistic to think I'm going to get to see 1/10 of those movies. However, I will see Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter NO MATTER WHAT. I may have to wait for Pirates (May 25 falls before June 1, unfortunately), but I don't care WHAT babies I'm supposed to be delivering on July 13; I'll be at the theater.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ooooh... I'm totally on board with your movies. I'm super psyched about Waitress, the Ex, Shrek, and Knocked Up.
I hadn't seen a movie in the theater in a while, until today... Mother and I saw Fracture. (If you haven't seen it...don't stress. I figured it out halfway in and I NEVER figure out movies...)
Go back to studying, you !!!
Fantastic Four 2 (haha, that sounds funny) looks more entertaining than the first one.
I made a google calendar[1] of the opening days for a list similar to yours last night because there were quite a few summer movies this year that I wanted to watch.
[1] http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=ijkivp1bomnobmab3lc02d5o8k%40group.calendar.google.com
I absolutely LOVED Pan's Labyrinth - good news hearing that it comes out on DVD next week. I'll definitely be making the purchase.
I'm not as excited about seeing Pirates after being disappointed with II.
But, please sign me up for Shrek the Third and Harry Potter!
Good luck getting out to see them all :) There should be a movie pool!
Bourne - hell yes.
"annoying Alba" - you must be a chick
What adspar said. Although as for Bourne, I'm not going to be able to look at Matt Damon the same way after seeing Team America. ... "MATT DAMON!"
So, my friend David said The Ex sucked, so I guess that's off the list.
And I guess since Jessica Alba made #2 on Maxim's "Hot 100" list, I'm out of the loop when it comes to judging hot girls. Or, more likely, all American guys under the age of 30 are.
Well, that list is a farce, because it has Alba second to Lindsay Hohan. What a joke.
Post a Comment