Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wouldn't it be great if this was all you had to care about?



Check out the rest of the crazy cat shenanigans here.
Crazy Cats


So it turns out that studying at home is only mildly successful. Studying at Borders is out these days, because I need the internet to do practice questions and I refuse to pay Borders for it when the block the free wireless that the city provides right outside its doors. So now it's time to find a new outside-the-home place. The past two days it's been Heine Brothers and Qdoba. I still haven't managed to make it to school (what a concept!), but tomorrow just might be the day. (And in full disclosure, I watched Moxie watching that water drip for a lot longer than the three minutes of video show... so in some ways, that WAS all I had to care about... for one evening, anyway.)

1 comment:

chuck zoi said...

I just held Katsumoto up to the screen and he watched a solid 1:15 of that before he got restless and squirmed away. Feel free to draw whatever conclusions about cat and owner you feel are appropriate.