Right before they show the new episode of Lost each week, they show last week's episode, with pop-up info bubbles. I tried watching it for the first time tonight. I learned some new-ish things that I didn''t remember knowing (hey, I have a lot on my mind these days!), which was nice, but overall, I'm not that into it, because since I've actually seen the episode already, I don't really have the patience to watch it all over again just waiting for the info bits.
Plus, some of it I don't care about, like the fact that the courtroom scene takes place in the downtown Honolulu YMCA.
However, NEW Lost episode comes on in just a couple minutes!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just watched this past Thursday's episode on line. I had it on live but was too flu-addled to get most of it. The more Desmond, the better, in my opinion.
I thought the Kate one dragged a bit - this was exciting from the beginning to the end.
Post a Comment